Office of Healthy Aging (OHA) Home and Community Care programs provide eligible seniors with innovative options to help them remain in the community and avoid premature institutionalization (401) 462-0570.
Office of Healthy Aging (OHA) Case Management programs provide asessment and care planning to assist Rhode Islanders, 60 and older, who meet certain requirements, to remain at home for as long as possible.
See below for OHA Case Management Agencies.
- Child & Family Services of Newport County
- Serving: Jamestown, Little Compton, Middletown, Newport, Portsmouth, Providence, Tiverton
- (401) 849-2300
- East Bay Community Action
- Serving: Barrington, Bristol, Central Falls, East Providence, Pawtucket, Warren
- (401) 437-1000
- Meals on Wheels of RI
- Providence County
- (401) 351-6700
- Tri-Town Northern RI
- Serving: Burrillville, Cranston, Cumberland, Foster, Glocester, Johnston, Lincoln, North Providence, North Smithfield, Smithfield, Scituate, Woonsocket
- (401) 349-5760
- Tri-Town Southern RI
- Serving: New Shoreham (Block Island), Charlestown, Coventry, Exeter, Hopkinton, Jamestown, Narragansett, North Kingstown, Richmond, Saunderstown, South Kingstown, West Greenwich, Westerly
- (401) 789-3016
- Westbay Community Action
- Serving: East Greenwich, Warwick, West Greenwich, West Warwick
- (401) 732-4660