SNAP - Other Forms

You have the right to appeal the denial of SNAP benefits:

    Use the OHHS-121 Appeals Form with instructions to file an appeal.

Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT):

    The RI EBT Card Letter is sent to customers who receive SNAP and/or RIWorks cash benefits.

Change Report Form:

    Use the SNAP RIW-200 Change Report Form to report any changes in your household circumstances.


    Use the SNAP-2 Form with instructions for SNAP recertification.

Interim Reporting:

    Use the SNAP-2M Interim Report Form with instructions for your SNAP Interim Report.

How to Report Loss of Food:

    Use the SNAP-55 Form with instructions to report loss of food purchased with SNAP benefits.