A picture of a single MasterCard.

If you receive DHS benefits ( such as RI Works, SNAP and Child Care) as a result of an error in your eligibility, this is called an overpayment. You will be required to pay DHS back for that overpayment.

You can use your debit or credit card to pay your Overpayment Collection bill. This is an optional service and there is an associated convenience fee that will be billed to your account.

You can do this by calling the DHS Overpayment Collection line at 877-264-5770 or pay online at Overpayment Collections Payments.